To our Valued Members:
The COVID-19 situation is on the top of everyone’s minds. We are doing our best to keep our members, guests, and employees safe during this time. Here are some things to keep in mind:
Temporary Operating Hours
Effective March 24, 2020 and until further notice, our lobby will be open the following hours:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10 AM to 1 PM
DVFCU live telephone service will remain in effect for our normal operating hours of 9-5 M-F and 9-4 on Saturdays.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not come to the credit union to transact business. Please call us during business hours to discuss any dilemmas and we will do our best to work with you.
- As an essential financial service we take seriously our responsibility to remain open for many reasons, including that of public safety. That said, during this time we ask that you limit your in-person visits to the credit union. If at all possible, please access your account 24/7 using the following services:
- DVFCU e-teller. Access your account, get statements, view cleared checks, make transfers and loan payments. If you haven’t used this service before, or you have not accessed it recently and don’t have your password, give us a call and we will assist you.
- DVFCU Bill Pay is free and available to everyone with a DVFCU checking account. With this service you can pay your bills electronically. It is accessed through e-teller. Contact us if you would like to be set up.
- Sprig by Co-Op is our smartphone mobile deposit app. Access your accounts, make deposits, transfer between accounts, pay loans from one credit union account to another, make person-to-person payments-from virtually anywhere. Sign up at https://getsprig.com/
- Telephone teller is our audio response system. You can check your account balances, hear which transactions have cleared, transfer funds and make loan payments. The number is 877-811-8190.
- After hours, our main telephone line patches you through to our shared branch call center. They can look up balances and make transfers.
- Our ATM network has over 30,000 fee-free ATMs. Many, but not all of these ATMs take deposits. You can locate one near you using this link: https://www.co-opfs.org/Shared-Branches-ATMs
- You can apply for a loan on our main webpage, www.diablovalleyfcu.org and click “Apply for a Loan”.
- Checks and cash can be deposited through our member night drop, which is located next to our ATM on the exterior of our facility facing Costco. Please be sure to put the cash or checks in the envelopes provided and fill out your account information clearly.
Updates on COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx